Personal Injury Network on Facebook
SubscribeWelcome to our Newsletter Subscription Center. Sign up in the newsletter form below to receive the latest news and updates from our company.
- Potential Lawsuit: Clarithromycin Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Problems or Death in Patients with Heart DiseaseWashington, DC: The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an advisory for health care professionals concerning the use of antibiotic clarithromycin (Biaxin) in patients with heart disease. The issue is a potential increased risk of heart problems or death that can occur years later. The recommendation is based on a review of the […]
- Lawsuit Filed: Alleged Magic Bullet Defect Prompts Nutribullet LawsuitLos Angeles, CA: Nutribullet is facing a defective products lawsuit filed by a customer who alleges the Magic Bullet blender poses a risk of injury to users due to a defect which causes the product to malfunction.
- Settlement: Jury Awards $41M in Personal Injury Lawsuit Against RJ ReynoldsMiami, FL: The husband of a woman who died from smoking-related emphysema, has been awarded $27,799,999.99 in punitive damages by the jury hearing his defective products case. The week prior the jury awarded Leslie Schlefstein $13.975 million in compensatory damages.
- Lawsuit Filed: Norton Healthcare Employee Benefits Class Action FiledLouisville, KY: Employees at the non-profit hospital and health care provider Norton Healthcare, have brought a proposed class action lawsuit alleging they were presented with 403(b) plans with more expensive investment options when cheaper, comparable options were available.
- Potential Lawsuit: Massive Walmart California Labor Law Class Action Lawsuit CertifiedSan Francisco, CA: An wage and hour class action lawsuit filed against Walmart by workers who allege they were underpaid when they missed lunch breaks and were not provided with proper information on their pay stubs, has received certification. In fact, three classes of plaintiffs in the employment lawsuit have been certified.