Personal Injury Network on Facebook
SubscribeWelcome to our Newsletter Subscription Center. Sign up in the newsletter form below to receive the latest news and updates from our company.
- Potential Lawsuit: Earlier Failure of DePuy Synthes Attune Knee ReplacementSanta Clara, CA: Complaints are being made concerning the the DePuy Synthes Attune Knee System, specifically that the knee replacement system fails prematurely, due to a possible defective design. Patients who have made complaints state that the knee replacement has failed within one or two years of surgery.
- Settlement: $280M Settlement Reached in Celgene Off-Label Cancer Drugs LawsuitSanta Clara, CA: Celgene has agreed to pay $280 million to settle allegations made by a California Whistleblower under the False Claims Act that the biotech company promoted off-label uses for two of its cancer drugs.
- Potential Lawsuit: Actemra Linked to Heart Attacks and DeathsSanta Clara, CA: A new drug used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Actemra (tocilizumab), which is made by Roche/Genentech, has been linked to hundreds of patient deaths resulting from heart attacks, strokes, and heart failure.
- Settlement: Jury Awards $25M to Plaintiffs in Nissan Defective Infiniti QX56 SUV Braking System LawsuitSanta Clara, CA: A $25 million settlement was awarded to surviving family who suffered the loss of their mother and her two daughters who were killed in 2012 when a Nissan Infiniti QX56 SUV crashed into the family’s minivan in a Hollywood intersection. The Nissan SUV had a defective braking system.
- Settlement: $9.8M Awarded in Defective Wheelchair Injury LawsuitSanta Clara, CA: A $9.8 million settlement has been awarded to a 35-year old plaintiff who suffered injuries resulting from defects in his wheelchair. The defective wheelchair personal injury lawsuit, filed in San Diego, alleged plaintiff Toby Morin suffered life altering injuries as a result of defective design, manufacture, warnings and repair. Further, a design […]