Personal Injury Network on Facebook
SubscribeWelcome to our Newsletter Subscription Center. Sign up in the newsletter form below to receive the latest news and updates from our company.
- Settlement: AbbVie to Pay $3M in Androgel MDL SettlementChicago, IL: AbbVie Inc, the maker of Androgel, will pay $3 million to settle a defective product personal injury lawsuit, brought by a man from Oregon who alleged that his use of the testosterone replacement therapy caused him to suffer a heart attack.The lawsuit is part of a multi-district litigation (MDL) against several makers of […]
- Potential Lawsuit: Clarithromycin Linked to Increased Risk of Heart Problems or Death in Patients with Heart DiseaseWashington, DC: The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an advisory for health care professionals concerning the use of antibiotic clarithromycin (Biaxin) in patients with heart disease. The issue is a potential increased risk of heart problems or death that can occur years later. The recommendation is based on a review of the […]
- Lawsuit Filed: Alleged Magic Bullet Defect Prompts Nutribullet LawsuitLos Angeles, CA: Nutribullet is facing a defective products lawsuit filed by a customer who alleges the Magic Bullet blender poses a risk of injury to users due to a defect which causes the product to malfunction.
- Settlement: Jury Awards $41M in Personal Injury Lawsuit Against RJ ReynoldsMiami, FL: The husband of a woman who died from smoking-related emphysema, has been awarded $27,799,999.99 in punitive damages by the jury hearing his defective products case. The week prior the jury awarded Leslie Schlefstein $13.975 million in compensatory damages.
- Lawsuit Filed: Norton Healthcare Employee Benefits Class Action FiledLouisville, KY: Employees at the non-profit hospital and health care provider Norton Healthcare, have brought a proposed class action lawsuit alleging they were presented with 403(b) plans with more expensive investment options when cheaper, comparable options were available.