Personal Injury Network on Facebook
SubscribeWelcome to our Newsletter Subscription Center. Sign up in the newsletter form below to receive the latest news and updates from our company.
- Potential Lawsuit: Tennessee Employment Lawsuit News and Legal InformationTennessee labor lawsuits allege violations of Tennessee employment laws including overtime pay, discrimination and harassment. Tennessee labor law sets out guidelines for overtime, meal and rest breaks and other wage & hour laws. Possible violations of Tennessee employment law include wrongful termination, retaliation and discrimination.
- Potential Lawsuit: Tesla Stock Lawsuits Legal News and Lawsuit InformationOn August 8, 2018, Elon Musk, high flying CEO of Tesla, Inc. tweeted to the world that he was considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share. He said he had the money. The price of the stock skyrocketed, trading was temporarily suspended and the SEC launched an investigation into potential price manipulation. The financing […]
- Potential Lawsuit: Vaginal Rejuvenation Lawsuit News and Legal InformationOn July 30, 2018, the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA) issued a formal warning to manufacturers of laser gynecological devices and patients who have undergone, or plan to undergo, treatment with such devices. The FDA initially cleared these “energy based” devices for the treatment of serious health conditions, including cancer and hysterectomies. However, […]
- Potential Lawsuit: Cash America Pawn Wage & Hour Lawsuit News and Legal InformationA store manager at First Cash, Cash America Central or Cash America Pawn has filed an overtime complaint against the franchise chain. Plaintiff Mr. J. Martin East alleges he has been misclassified as exempt and that First Cash has failed and refused to pay him and those managers in similar positions overtime pay for hours […]
- Potential Lawsuit: Valsartan Cancer Risk Legal News and Lawsuit InformationThe drug Valsartan (a generic version of Diovan), which is prescribed to treat high blood pressure and prevent heart failure, has been recalled worldwide after it was found to contain N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), a known carcinogen. Valsartan contamination from a Chinese manufacturing plant may date back to 2012, potentially exposing many patients to Valsartan cancer risk, […]